When your furniture is ready to ship, we will email you shipping details so that you can track your shipment all the way to you. Our Delivery company will contact you to schedule a time for delivery. For White Glove Delivery Furniture is shipped on our Professional Furniture Vans to minimize delivery issues and maximize customer satisfaction. White Glove delivery is available for an additional $99-199.00 if desired. With White Glove, furniture is prepped, inspected and will be set into the room of your choice and we will remove all of the packing materials from your home. White Glove includes up to one flight of stairs and package removal. Any additional services may have additional costs. White Glove delivery can extend the amount of time to arrive to you. The national average takes 14 days from the time the shipping company picks up your furniture.
- All Items are factory packaged and brand new
- When will my furniture arrive?
Most of our brands will take 30-75 days to produce + 14-21 days for delivery depending on the area of the country you live.
We ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous states,and Alaska, and Hawaii.
FOR "Local Customers in Greater Houston Area"Furniture orders placed online are available for pickup at store dock or a " White Glove Gold delivery is available for an additional charge. See customer service for pricing.
FOR "Quick Ship"Any Item marked with this designation means merchandise is usually in stock and will ship in 3-5 days of purchase, please allow 7-14 business days for routing and delivery depending on area of country and method. See customer service for more information as to accurate delivery time after order is placed.
FOR "In Stock"Any Item marked with this designation means merchandise is usually in stock and will ship in 30 days of purchase, please allow an additional 7-14 business days for delivery depending on area of country and method. See customer service for more information as to accurate delivery time after order is placed.
FOR "Dock to Dock"delivery is a method where we can ship to a legitimate business address that preferably has a dock. This method is usually the least expensive and fastest.This includes a local warehouse or delivery service address provided by customer at time of order.
FOR "Curbside delivery" is a shipping method where the truck drops off the furniture at your driveway,curb or closest accessible area by the truck, and does not unpack, or setup merchandise into home. Please be prepared to handle the freight from this point yourself. Allow 45- 90 days for special order merchandise depending on manufacturer. Our shipping charges are based on the 48 contiguous states. Customer Service will notify you when your furniture is ready to ship to you. An appointment will be made for you to take delivery. Other optional services are available at a charge ie: 1st floor garage and or lift gate option referred to White Glove Bronze. Please see customer service for adding this if desired.
White Glove Delivery
FOR "White Glove choices":
White Glove Bronze service provides 1-2-man delivery, to inside the threshold of your residence. If you live in a home with a garage this means the product will be left in your garage. If you do not have a garage the product will be left in your front entrance, or mudroom. If you live in an apartment building or condo the product will be carried up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight). There will be a $20 fee per piece per flight of stairs after the 2nd floor. The product will be left in the original packaging.
White Glove Gold delivery service provides a two-man delivery team to place your purchase inside your residence in the room of your choice. This service includes carrying the product up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight). There will be a $20 fee per piece per flight of stairs after the 2nd floor. Once the product is in the room you desire, our drivers will unpack the product and provide light setup that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other). Our drivers will also remove and dispose of all packaging.
*In all cases the shipper will not hookup any electrical or component wires. Having items carried up more than 25 steps and longer assembly periods are available as additional services which would require additional charges. Please contact us if you feel you need these services. (We can ship to Alaska and Hawaii, for a surcharge. (Please contact Customer Service for more information.) If furniture does not fit into room it will be left in closest adjacent room. Included in the price is shipping insurance for the item you're purchasing.
Our White Glove services include:
- Residential Delivery
- Inside Delivery
- Professional Packing
- Debris Removal if applicable
- Delivery To Point Of Use by our trucks
- Time Specific Delivery
- Proper Equipment For Any Job
- Merchandise Inspection
White Glove Delivery DOES NOT include (the following services will require additional fees if applicable):
- Deliveries on weekends or holidays
- Delivery up or down two (2) or more flights of stairs
- N/A--Plugging electronic equipment into wall or floor outlets, Hooking up seat shakers, lighted cups and/or into stereo equipment N/A
- Storage of merchandise for more than 4 days time
- Obstructed delivery paths and/or use of elevator
- Additional waiting time at the time of delivery
- Relocation or removal of items not part of delivery
- Multiple shipping appointments: Missing a scheduled delivery or canceling a delivery with less than 24-hours notice will be subject to penalty fees.
- Deliveries to zip codes that require transportation by boat or ferry
- Any other services not listed in White Glove Delivery "included services"
- Leather Shoppes reserves the right to charge additional fees based on any of the above "not included" instances. Fees start at a minimum $50.00 per instance, and may be more depending on the circumstances. We may charge customer for extra fees at time of delivery or bill later.Leather Shoppes will send customer a post-delivery email with "not included" services and fees.
If you require services "not included" in the White Glove Delivery service, you may consult with a Leather Shoppes sales specialist prior to placing an order to receive a cost estimate. Please call us toll free at 800.388.8127 or email a quote request. For an accurate quote, please provide as much detail of your delivery needs and/or circumstances.
No Worries Damage Protection
All items are shipped insured. In the rare event your furniture is damaged during shipment you will not be responsible.
- What happens if something gets damaged on its way to you?
We offer "No Worry Damage Protection", Our furniture is well packaged and we take the utmost care to minimize damages, due to the sheer volume of deliveries we have, occasionally accidents can happen. if in the rare instance your furniture arrives with some damage, we handle this for you. Most furniture stores would require you to deal with the carrier directly and file a claim and chase down getting the item fixed, not at LeatherShoppes! We will arrange for a technician to visit the home for minor repairs and facilitate this in a timely fashion.Our damage rate is 1/2 of 1 percent of all shipments, of those 95% are minor rubs or scuffs from transit, these are usually repairable with touch up pens or might require professional treatment.
When the furniture arrives, be sure to inspect it fully before you sign for it.
In the event there is damage, follow these simple steps:
No Worries Shipping
- Relax; it’s insured.
- Keep all of the pieces that are not damaged.
- With the driver still there, call us at 800-388.8127 and we will help you determine if the damaged piece should be kept with you or sent back. Please do not make this decision before speaking with us.If after hours, make damage notations on Bill of Lading and keep pieces if minor issues so we can service locally.
- Sign the Bill Of Lading, making sure to notate the specific damage. State only the facts of the damage. It is very important that you follow these steps so that we can give you the highest level of customer service. In the rare event that there is hidden damage that isn’t seen until after the driver leaves, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to report it. Leather Shoppes reserves the right to attempt to repair or replace manufacturing defects and freight damage at our discretion. Since all of our furniture ships insured, if the piece is damaged we reserve the right to replace or repair the piece. If you do not desire a replacement or repair, you may return it using our No Hassle Return Policy.
30 Day Returns
FOR NON-DAMAGED ITEMS:
If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your purchase by following the steps below to qualify for either a refund or exchange.
- YOU MUST contact us by e-mail in writing for a Return Authorization Number within SEVEN (7) DAYS of receiving a damaged item.
- RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY LEATHERSHOPPES WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS ISSUED.
- For all returns:
- Items must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
- Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent with a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package
- If approved, we will arrange our trucks or a designated carrier to assign a pickup time and date for you order. This shipping charge will be deducted from the credit you receive. All returns will be insured for the value of the returned item(s).
- Return Fees and Charges are listed below based on the total order value before any special discounts or promotions applied .Please remember if your order had a free delivery offer, an amount equal to our actual delivery cost will be deducted from the refund amount. The "Free delivery" offer is based on you keeping the furniture. White glove delivery fees are not refundable. Custom or special order merchandise is not returnable or refundable. Please also remember all the furniture returned will go through an inspection process and any damages and repair costs not related to delivery will be deducted from remaining balance to make ready for us to sell item.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED IF:
- If the item(s) was used, damaged or has pet hairs, soil, or stains
- If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
- If the item(s) was special ordered or is custom built.
- If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent
- If the item(s) does NOT have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If the return is due to a material and/or color issue when the customer did not preorder swatch samples before order confirmation. Colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. We strongly recommend you order swatch samples for the most accurate color match.
Items returned for any of the reasons stated above will be REFUSED by LeatherShoppes.com, and sent back to YOU at YOUR COST.
NO REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED WHATSOEVER AFTER 30 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER.
For orders up to $499.99, LeatherShoppes.com will credit back the total amount of your order less the original Shipping and Handling fees for shipping to you and return shipping to our warehouse. Customers still pay the shipping cost even if the order qualified for Free Shipping. The Free Shipping offer is based on the customer keeping the order. For orders of $500.00 or more, LeatherShoppes.com also charges an additional 15% Restocking Fee . We cannot accept returns on Custom, or special order merchandise. Special order merchandise consist of an item we do not stock, has to be built or manufactured, has color or design options . LeatherShoppes.com will email you a Return Authorization FORM (RA) email that details your total credit. Please also remember all the furniture returned will go through an inspection process and any damages and repair costs not related to delivery will be deducted from remaining balance to make ready for us to sell item. The refund will be issued upon completion of an inspection of your returned item(s).
NO REFUNDS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
All International orders shipped outside of the 48 contiguous United States are FINAL SALES and are not returnable, non-refundable or may not be canceled for any reason whatsoever.
For all orders shipping outside the 48 contiguous United States, LeatherShoppes.com requires 100% payment upfront. Orders will not be processed until the entire order is paid for in full and the customer confirms in writing that LeatherShoppes.com Order Confirmation is accurate and correct. Fax Number: 001-713.690.9405.
LeatherShoppes.com only accepts Wire Transfer or PayPal Payment methods for International orders. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred payment method. A LeatherShoppes.com agent will provide further instructions.
All furniture we carry is hand crafted at time order is placed. Cancellations cannot be accepted after an order is placed, as we are not allowed to cancel from the manufacturer. If an items is damaged or has a major defect, we will at our sole discretion provide a replacement, refund, or in home repair assistance at no additional cost to you. Any items ordered from clearance area is all sales final, however manufacturer warranty may still apply.SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
For any Defective or Damaged Items here are the steps to follow
- YOU MUST NOTIFY US by phone or email within in 7 days to notify us of a problem.
- If YOU DO NOT report a damaged item to LeatherShoppes within the required SEVEN (7) DAY period, YOU will be required to follow the NON-DAMAGED return policy below in order to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- LeatherShoppes may request for customer to provide digital photographs and/or written description of the damage.
- We will make arrangements to pick up or repair the damaged item, and replace it at no additional cost to you.
- Damaged item(s) are to be returned in its original packaging and packed the same way as received with the Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- Returned items to the LeatherShoppes warehouse will be inspected. If the item(s) is not damaged, LeatherShoppes will follow the NON-DAMAGED return policy below.
- After receipt of goods in satisfactory condition all items are then covered by the Manufacturer's warranty.