Leather Shelter sofa tufted series model Genstone. Hand tufted back with T cushions loose seats . Hi leg design in your choice of wood finishes. Custom sizes available see sales associate for details. 5/4" Kiln dried Appalachian hardwood, True Eight way hand tied spring suspension, Double doweled frames, Corner block joinery, steel band reinforced. Spring-Down Cushions standard, Lux Blend Down optional. Shown in Mt Blanc Mink.
||W 89" H 36" D 42"
||H 19" D 24"
||W " H "
American Heritage Construction ( Click to enlarge)
Made in America
- Framing:Appalachian solid hardwoods, all joints corner blocked, dowelled & glued and screwed for uniformity & strength. No plywood, No Particle Board.
- Back Deck Support: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat Deck Support: Time Tested True-8 way hand tied suspension supported underneath with "L" locked steel bands vertically and horizontally attached at bottom of framing for superior ride,comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Spring Feather/Down high resilience seat foam standard for superior durability,comfort and longevity. Optional Lux down or Lux Crown seats.
- Back Cushions:Poly Blend Back cushions standard. All cushions are individually bagged, zippered, and channelled to prevent bunching of fill. Optional Down feather back pillows.
- Entirely built in the USA.
- Custom Sizes are available on any item, depth, height, length.
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and spring system against failure or breakage under normal residential use. • 2 Year Limited warranty for failure of mechanical parts including mechanisms and Cushion Cores. • 1 Year Limited warranty against cracking,seam slippage,splitting of leather. •Warranty does not cover labor, or delivery/pickup or other fees associated with repair after 1 year. Dimensions are approximate and can vary 2" on hand made products.