Dalton Sleeper. Great upscale new look, Key hole shaped arms and an triple oxbow front rail. Std with two different size nail trim in your choice of finishes and sizes. Turned legs complete the look. All cushions are removable. Your choice of nail trim and size, finish and wood finish. Custom sizes available see sales associate for details.
American Heritage Construction ( Click to enlarge)
Made in America
- Framing:Appalachian solid hardwoods, all joints corner blocked, dowelled & glued and screwed for uniformity & strength. No plywood, No Partical Board.
- Back Deck Support: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat Deck Support: Time Tested True-8 way hand tied suspension supported underneath with "L" locked steel bands vertically and horizontally attached at bottom of framing for superior ride,comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Spring Feather/Down high resilience seat foam standard for superior durability,comfort and longevity. Optional Lux down or Lux Crown seats.
- Back Cushions:Poly Blend Back cushions standard. All cushions are individually bagged, zippered, and channeled to prevent bunching of fill. Optional Down feather back pillows.
- Entirely built in the USA.
- Custom Sizes are available on any item, depth, height, length.
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and spring system against failure or breakage under normal residential use. • 2 Year Limited warranty for failure of mechanical parts including mechanisms and Cushion Cores. • 1 Year Limited warranty against cracking,seam slippage,splitting of leather. •Warranty does not cover labor, or delivery/pickup or other fees associated with repair after 1 year. Dimensions are approximate and can vary 2" on hand made products.