On Special Maestro-T Hand Antiqued leather.
Introducing an Custom Hand Antiquing Program by American Heritage. These Maestro -T Pure aniline hides are hand selected and hand colored and antiqued by a team of highly skilled artisans to create a dramatic vintage Old World look. This aging process is designed to highlight and enhance the natural characteristics of the 100% FULL TOP GRAIN LEATHER. Some scars , markings, and shading variations will be visible. These are not to be considered defects, but instead integral to the authenticity of real leather. Just like your favorite leather jacket over time cracking and fading are all part of the completely normal aging process of this hand finished leather treatment. As a leather connoisseur you have purchased this piece of upholstery with the understanding and appreciation of the natural beauty displayed by a leather of this quality and which has been hand antiqued with meticulous care and attention. A light roller coat of water based protector is applied to give the leather some serviceability. Due to the unique color process we cannot send samples out of this leather. The photos depicted are very close to what is achieved by hand. Expect some variations off our master templates.
- Framing:Appalachian solid hardwoods, all joints corner blocked, dowelled & glued and screwed for uniformity & strength. No plywood, No Particle Board.
- Back Deck Support: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat Deck Support: Time Tested True-8 way hand tied suspension supported underneath with "L" locked steel bands vertically and horizontally attached at bottom of framing for superior ride,comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Spring Feather/Down high resilience seat foam standard for superior durability,comfort and longevity. Optional Lux down or Lux Crown seats.
- Back Cushions:Poly Blend Back cushions standard. All cushions are individually bagged, zippered, and channelled to prevent bunching of fill. Optional Down feather back pillows.
- Entirely built in the USA.
- Custom Sizes are available on any item, depth, height, length.
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and spring system against failure or breakage under normal residential use. • 2 Year Limited warranty for failure of mechanical parts including mechanisms and Cushion Cores. • 1 Year Limited warranty against cracking,seam slippage,splitting of leather. •Warranty does not cover labor, or delivery/pickup or other fees associated with repair after 1 year. Dimensions are approximate and can vary 2" on hand made products.
American Heritage Construction ( Click to enlarge)
Made in America