It becomes an invisible, breathable barrier providing protection against oil, water and alcohol based stains as well as helping to resist the effects of daily soiling. Leather Protection Cream will also keep your leather lovely and supple, and when used regularly prevents pigmented leather from cracking due to excessive dryness. Be sure a clean leather first before applying. Use the soft cleaner first. Do not use on Nubuck and Suede leather.
Leather Protection Cream Instructions:
- Shake the bottle before using, then pour the Leather Protection Cream onto a soft, lint-free cloth and wipe evenly on the surface of the leather, paying particular attention to high use areas like seats, arms, front railing, and backs.
- Allow to dry 1/2 hour.
- Cleaning with Soft Cleaner and reapplying Leather Protection Cream 2 to 4 times a year is recommended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Keep from freezing.
Leather Soft Cleaner Instructions:
- Shake the bottle before using, then pour the SOFT CLEANER onto a sponge and squeeze repeatedly to produce a white foam.
- Work the foam into the leather with the sponge concentrating on heavily soiled areas.
- Wipe the excess foam away with a soft, white, cotton cloth.
4. Allow to totally dry. May also be used to dust leather. Lightly dampen dust cloth and dust leather. Recommended once a month.