City Wrangler Collection... This line of handcrafted leather upholstered furniture, is available in a myriad of over 190 leathers to suit any taste. Shown in American Stonewood Bison Acorn. These items are slightly oversized for your seating pleasure. Inside seating area at 25" inches deep and wider than normal seat cushions. Comes standard with hand stitched squared window pane detail at foot panel, this can be left off at no charge. Choose from any number of configurations and leathers to suit your lifestyle. Enjoy something truly custom and beautiful on some of the finest leather furniture built today.
As shown: Grande Sofa
Leather: Carvan Vanilla (Stonewood Bison Acorn)
- Framing:Appalachian solid hardwoods, all joints corner blocked, doweled & glued and screwed for uniformity & strength. No plywood, No Particle Board.
- Back Deck Support: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat Deck Support: Time Tested True-8 way hand tied suspension supported underneath with "L" locked steel bands vertically and horizontally attached at bottom of framing for superior ride,comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Spring Feather/Down high resilience seat foam standard for superior durability,comfort and longevity. Optional Lux down or Lux Crown seats.
- Back Cushions:Poly Blend Back cushions standard. All cushions are individually bagged, zippered, and channelled to prevent bunching of fill. Optional Down feather back pillows.
- Entirely built in the USA.
- Custom Sizes are available on any item, depth, height, length.
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and spring system against failure or breakage under normal residential use. • 2 Year Limited warranty for failure of mechanical parts including mechanisms and Cushion Cores. • 1 Year Limited warranty against cracking,seam slippage,splitting of leather. •Warranty does not cover labor, or delivery/pickup or other fees associated with repair after 1 year. Dimensions are approximate and can vary 2" on hand made products.