Chetel Angle Sofa is a new sofa series featuring beautiful hand tufted back detail combined with your choice of cushion cushion comfort. Raised triple camel back with hand driven nail head trim. Recessed arm detail with removable Seats and back pillows that are velcroed together to keep from slipping around. Options tooled leathers can be applied or use same leathers all over. Numerous matching pieces are available including , Chair, Chair 1/2 and Ottoman and Ottoman 1/2. Custom sizes available, see sales associate for details.
Dimensions are approx: New item
|Overall: ||W 95" H 40" D 44" |
|Inside: ||W 90" |
|Seat: ||H 17" D 22" |
|Arm: ||W 11" H 24" |
American Heritage Construction ( Click to enlarge)
Made in America
- Framing: Appalachian solid hardwoods, all joints corner blocked, dowelled & glued and screwed for uniformity & strength. No plywood, No Particle Board.
- Back Deck Support: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat Deck Support: Time Tested True-8 way hand tied suspension supported underneath with "L" locked steel bands vertically and horizontally attached at bottom of framing for superior ride,comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Spring Feather/Down high resilience seat foam standard for superior durability, comfort and longevity. Optional Lux down or Lux Crown seats.
- Back Blend Back cushions standard. All cushions are individually bagged, zippered, and channeled to prevent bunching of fill. Optional Down feather back pillows.
- Entirely built in the USA.
- Custom Sizes are available on any item, depth, height, length.
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and spring system against failure or breakage under normal residential use. • 2 Year Limited warranty for failure of mechanical parts including mechanisms and Cushion Cores. • 1 Year Limited warranty against cracking, seam slippage, splitting of leather. •Warranty does not cover labor, or delivery/pickup or other fees associated with repair after 1 year. Dimensions are approximate and can vary 2" on hand made products.